We all have our Cracker Barrel menu favorite items. I personally love this restaurant, it reminds me of dining at my Great Grandmothers house. You are surrounded by lovely antiques then you get to treat yourself to a wonderfully cooked home style menu. Here are 17 of my Cracker Barrel menu favorite items.
I can’t think of a better place I enjoy stopping at when I travel. They have one of the most delicious breakfast you can get out on the road. They serve a breakfast like you wished you would make at home. Truth be told, I hate to cook breakfast at home. First off, I am not really a morning person. I do good to let the dog out, and make a cup of coffee, and eventually speech forms, which is often about 30 minutes after getting out of bed. To me cooking a meal first thing in the morning is inconceivable. So when I am out on the road this type of sit down breakfast is exactly what I am looking for.
Another one of the reasons I really love the Cracker Barrel menu is because they often have seasonal favorites. They have a great knack of adding menu items like the pumpkin custard during the holidays or even their chocolate pecan pie is a holiday favorite. So you know that you can always try something new when you go to the Cracker Barrel. I hope you give some of these recipes a try.
Here are some of my Cracker Barrel menu items I just love. I hope you enjoy many of these as well.
1. Cracker Barrel Green Beans
2. Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca Cola Cake
3. Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
4. Cracker Barrel Dumplings
5. Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
6. Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots
7. Cracker Barrel Biscuits
8. Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie
9. Cracker Barrel Pumpkin Custard N Ginger Snaps
10. Cracker Barrel Chicken Casserole
11. Cracker Barrel Tomato Cucumber Onions
12. Cracker Barrel Loaded Hash Browns
13. Cracker Barrel Sunday Chicken
14. Cracker Barrel Egg in a Basket
15. Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
16. Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
17. Cracker Barrel Egg and Ham Casserole