Every year growing up my Mom always baked and made candies. She would give large boxes of all sorts of baked treats to everyone. One of my favorite things is to bake up a bunch of goodies and to give those to everyone as gifts. Another one of my favorite things to do is to host a cookie exchange. So I want to share you with you a bunch of cookie and candy ideas so you too can be inspired this holiday season.
1. Christmas Wreaths – these are great cookies you can make with corn flakes.
2. Snicker Doodles – my recipe from when I was in Girl Scouts to many years ago. These are wonderfully spicy with a touch of cinnamon.
3. Spritz – these are an easy butter cookie to make with a cookie press.
4. Hello Dolly Cookies – these are your classic seven layer bars.
5. Melted Snowman Cookies – try these fun cookies that look like snowmen are melting.
6. Frosted Pineapple Cookies – you make these with a can of pineapple.
7. Cherry Pistachio Cookies – from The Perfect Pantry
8. Cardamom Snowdrop Cookies – from Savory Simple
9. Holly Leaf Cookies – from Spoonful
10. Chocolate Peanut Bites – A Girl In the South
11. Santa Oreo Cookie Balls Hat – Shugary Sweets
12. Dark Chocolate Chunk Egg Not Cookies – from the Spiffy Cookie
13. Yummy No Bake Rum Balls – from CopyKat Recipes
14. Chocolate Chip Cookies with two Secrets – from David Lebovitz
15. Low Sugar Almond Flour Coconut Macaroon Cookies – from Kalyn’s Kitchen
16. Classic Sugar Cookies – from Imperial Sugar
17. Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies – from Ghiradelli
18. Chocolate and Orange Marbled Cookies – from Sarafina’s Kitchen
19. Nutter Butter Snowmen – from Cupcake Diaries
20. Black forest Sandwich Cookies – Cravings of a Lunatic
21. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Cookies – from the Foodette
22. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies – from What Ever You Do
23. Macadamia Dream Nut Bars – from Pure Grace Farms
24. Gingerbread cookies – from The Perfect Pantry
25. Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies – from PastryChefOnline
26. Dark Chocolate Shortbread with Fleur de Sal – from ClosetCooking
27. Frosted Soft Sugar Cookies – Guru the Outdoors
28. Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie Bar – from Domestically Speaking
29. Chocolate Dipped Pistachio Crescents – Pure Grace Farms
30. Flourless and Sugar Free Pistachio Cookies – from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
31. Brown Butter Gingersnap Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – from the Picky Palate
32. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – My Whole Food Life
33. Chinese Almond Cookies by CopyKat.com
34. Cornmeal Cookies – from The Baking Aisle
35. Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies – Chef Dennis Littley
36. Shortbread Christmas Mice – from Cravings of a Lunatic
37. Gluten Free Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies – from Boulderlocavore
38. Pecan Sandies – My Mom’s recipe for these, much like a Mexican Wedding Cookie.
39. Biscotti with chocolate show piece – from Aubergine Chef
40. Triple Chocolate Devils Food Cookies – from I am Baker
41. White Chocolate Pretzels Santa Hat Cookies – from CopyKat.com
42. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever – from CopyKat.com
Want More Ideas? Check out my pinboard for 100 Christmas Cookie Ideas