Let me also thank you for reading CopyKat.com over the year. It is because you keep coming back that I am able to develop more new recipes for you. I really appreciate your comments. So please leave me a comment with what recipe you would like to see next. I do take suggestions. I do honor them when possible.
Also if you could take a moment to give me a suggestion or two of what you would like to see more of, I would gladly take your suggestion!
Now for the Best New Recipes of 2012
10. How to Make a Honeybaked Ham – Get your blow torch ready and fire away, you can make that thick seasoned sweet crush on your next ham.
9. What is Chicken Base – I have been using chicken base for many of my recipes. You may wonder what it is, and why this ingredient is called for? I love using for making soups, stews, and stocks, lots of flavor, and it is lower in salt than other options.
8. Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos – Nachos have been a favorite of mine for year, when Red Lobster starting doing shrimp Nachos I new I was all over this one.
7. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie – this is a great way to start your day.
6. Pei Wei Mongolian Beef – Love the sweet beef, mushrooms, and scallion dish from this favorite Asian inspired restaurant? Look no further.
5. How to Make Chicken Gravy – You can kick the jar, and make your own homemade chicken gravy. So easy to do.
4. How to Make Bread Crumbs – I had tons of good quality bread left over and wrote about making your own homemade bread crumbs. I honestly didn’t think anyone would read this post.
3. Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons – these crispy and creamy wontons are so hard to resist.
2. Quick and Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole – sometimes I am surprised at what people are interested in, this blog post came about a friend’s request for this dish.
1. Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato – is it hard to make a baked potato? No, is it hard to get a crispy shell with the salt on it, not with this recipe.