Beer Dip, who can sit down to a big game, or a party without a good dip? This beer dip has the rich taste of beer and cheese, this goes perfectly with pretzels or hearty crackers.
Thanks to Denise Slay for this unique beer dip. This is a hearty dip, that beer is one of the ingredients. You don’t want to miss this dip. This dip even goes well as a sandwich spread on some hearty pumpernickel bread.
Beer Cheee Dip
This is a hearty dip, that features beer as one of its main ingredients. This is a wonderful dip that tastes so rich and tangy.
- Yield: 3 1/2 cups
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Pretzels or Townhouse Pretzel Crackers
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheese. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 3 1/2 cupsPrint Recipe