We have a lot of free restaurant recipes that we love to share with you. We add new recipes all of the time. Here are this weeks top 10 recipes that you have been reading the most. Maybe you have missed one of these and want to check one of these out.
1. How to make alfredo sauce – making alfredo sauce is easy, and tastes very sophisticated. You can make this with just a few ingredients, and we will show you how to make a restaurant style alfredo sauce that everyone will love.
2. Olive Garden Salad Dressing – Olive Garden is known for their fresh tasting salads that are served with every meal. You can make salad dressing similar to theirs quickly and easily.
3. Kenny Rogers Barbecue Sauce – these were popular restaurants in parts of the US a few years back, while you may not be able to go to one anymore, you can still have the taste made famous by Kenny Rogers.
4. PF Changs Soothing Lettuce Wraps - spicy chicken is enhanced by a cool leaf of lettuce. Don’t miss this one.
5. Buca di Beppo Chicken Marsala – this is one of our favorite dishes, it is easy enough to prepare on a week night. We love the tangy flavors, the mushrooms, the chicken, and the marsala wine. Cook up plenty of pasta to go with this one, you won’t want to miss any of the sauce.
6. Chili’s Southwest Egg rolls – Who doesn’t love an eggroll? These are unique as they have a southwestern kick to them. Enjoy black beans, spinach and more all rolled together.
7. Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce II – Even better than the original. Enjoy really authentic tasting alfredo sauce here. This recipe has been a favorite as long as it has been around.
8. Lentils – we show you how to make lentils. This recipe was inspired by two events, we had recently dined at a really nice restaurant and they served these. We also love that lentils are inexpensive to make, taste great, and cook up in under 30 minutes.
9. Outback Steakhouse dipping sauce – you know this diverse sauce can be used to dip in french fries, steak, chicken fingers, veggies, or just about anything else you desire. Check this dipping sauce out.
10. Joe Teece’s Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta – need to make a healthy and tasty dinner in just a few minutes? Don’t miss this one.