These are tiny tasty burgers. Give these a try when you want a rich tasting burger bursting with flavors of capers, green onions, garlic, and so much more. Everyone will wonder what you put into your burgers with this recipe.
Thanks to the ultimatium chef for sharing this recipe.
Tartar burgers are unique change to your everyday hamburgers.
- 1 pound ground round or other lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced anchovies
- 1 egg
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ground crackers
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and form into five 5-ounce patties. Cook to desired doneness.Print Recipe