Getting tired of the same old veggies being served? Try this mouthwatering casserole, sure to delight even tot-sized taste buds!!
Way to Go Casserole
It's hard to beat a casserole that is so easy to put together.
- 1 16- ounce bag of Frozen Mixed Vegetables (Only use the frozen mixed)
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups of Hellman’s or Kraft mayonnaise. DO NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR THIS!
- 2 cups of 3-Mixed Mexican Cheese , Shredded
- 1 package of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup of melted butter
Layer in this order.
First in the bottom of the dish, pour in the
Second, spread all of the mayonnaise on top of the veggies evenly.
Next, empty the 2 cans of whole kernel corn on top of the mayonnaise.
Top the corn with 3 mix shredded cheese.
On top of the cheese, spread the crushed Ritz crackers.
Take a knife and make holes ( 4 to 5 ) in the casserole. Pour the melted butter across the top of the casserole.
Bake in a 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot.Print Recipe