This pizza is so crumpsious and mouthwatering that you just want to take a bite ……CRUNCH…..!!!!!
Pizza Scramble & Eggs
Thanks to sean_15 for this recipe.
Pizza Scramble and Eggs
This pizza is so crumpsious and mouthwatering that you just want to take a bite .
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 cup flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and green pepper over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the 2 tablespoons flour, the basil and fennel seed. Add tomato sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute. Transfer to an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Place remaining flour in a mixing bowl. Beat in the eggs, milk, oil and salt until smooth; stir in Parmesan cheese. Pour over casserole. Bake uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.Print Recipe