Olive Garden’s Capellini Primavera light and wonderful dish if you are watching what you eat. It’s full of vegetables and not overly heavy. Fresh carrots, mushrooms, and broccoli help make a healthy dinner.
Olive Garden’s Capellini Primavera
Yield: 4 servings.
Do you enjoy recipes that taste like the Olive Garden Recipes there are many more at CopyKat.com.
Olive Garden's Capellini Primavera
This is a healthy full of vegetable pasta dish, if you are looking for something on the lighter side, this recipe is for you.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 cup julienne-cut carrots (1/8"-by-1/8"-by-1/2")
- 5 cups (12 ounces) broccoli florets, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 cups (about 8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 and 1/4 cups thinly sliced yellow squash (cut squash in half lengthwise before slicing)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules (or vegetable broth)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, minced
- 1 and 1/4 cups crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cooked fresh angel-hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions, carrots and broccoli in butter for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, squash and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese; stir well. Bring to simmer, then cook 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and flavors are well blended.
Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.Print Recipe