This tasty salsa is easy to make because you dump everything into your food processor. Fresh salsa is easy to make, and it is healthy for you.
Thanks to mmkink for sharing this fresh salsa recipe.
Try this very easy to make salsa.
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (choose the one that your family likes)
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic (use as much as you like)
- 1/4 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Add jalapeño's if you like it spicier
Pour all ingredients into food processor. Process for about 1 minute or until all ingredients are uniform. Serve with tortilla chips.Print Recipe