Several cans of beans, bacon, and hamburger, help to make a very easy to put together dinner. This recipe doesn’t take a long time to prepare, you can keep this dish warm in a crock pot.
Thanks to Julie0045 for sharing this recipe.
This dish is a great meal to put together when you don't have a lot of time!
- 1/2 pound hamburger fried
- 1/2 pound bacon fried
- 1 large onion sautéed
- 3 cloves of garlic sautéed
- 1-can baked beans un drained
- 1-can kidney beans drained
- 1-can pinto beans drained
- 1-can butter beans un drained
- 1-can navy beans un drained
- 1-can Three bean salad use half the juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dry mustard
Cook Hamburger, Bacon, and Onion and garlic until done.
Mix all everything together in crock-pot and cook on low for 2 hours or longer.Print Recipe