Chicken breasts sauced with buttery sauce with lemons and capers is the perfect light dinner.
Buca di Beppo’s Chicken with Lemon
Thanks to breadilious for sharing this chicken recipe.
Buca id Beppo's Chicken with Lemon
This chicken dish is a wonderfully flavorful dish!
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons chicken flavored granules
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Lemon wedges
1) Combine egg and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a small bowl; beat well with a whisk.
2) Combine flour, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl; stir well.
3) Put chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound until the chicken is flattened and even in thickness.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture; dredge in flour mixture. Brown chicken in melted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
5) Dissolve bouillon in hot water. Add bouillon mixture and 2 tablespoons lemon juice to chicken. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 - 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
6) Plate. Garnish with capers and lemon slices.Print Recipe