Slightly spicy Mexican/American casserole is sure to please your family. This is a hearty casserole that everyone will enjoy.
Dorito Beefy Casserole
Yield: 8 – 10 servings.
Thanks to Sunny1135 for this casserole recipe.
Beef Doritos Casserole
Beef Doritos Casserole is a difficult dish to put down.
- Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 pound hamburger cooked and drained.
- 1 pound Chorizo cooked and drained.
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 med - large Onion Chopped
- 1 Can Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Chili Hot Beans
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cans (Rotel) Diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- 1 - 2 small cans sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 3 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- (Optional Ingredients)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sour Cream
1. In a two quart pot, Mix hamburger, chorizo, chili beans, kidney beans, cream of chicken soup, tomatoes and green chilies, onions, black olives, paprika, cumin, and chili powder. Simmer for 60 minutes.
2. Crush bag of Doritos and sprinkle the bottom of a casserole dish with 1/3 of the Doritos.
3. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the Doritos.
4. Add 1/2 of the mixture from step 1.
5. Add another layer of Doritos and cheese.
6. Add remaining mixture from step 1.
7. Add remaining Doritos and cover with remaining cheese.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes.
9. Let cool and cut into lasagna sized servings.
10. (Optional) Top with Shredded Lettuce and Sour CreamPrint Recipe