Alida’s Alpine is popular in the Milwaukee area. They are known for their creamy and easy to make cole slaw!
Alida’s Alpine Cole Slaw
Yield: 12 servings.
Alida’s Alpine Inn Coleslaw
You can enjoy this well known cole slaw.
- 1 pound cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise-style salad dressing
Combine ingredients in bowl in order given. Mix until well blended.Print Recipe