This is a great way to jazz up spaghetti. Especially if you like lots of veggies. This is a terrific dish to put together for company.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Thrown Together Baked Spaghetti Casserole
This is a hearty spaghetti dish that is hard to beat.
- 2 boxes, spaghetti noodles
- 2 jars, Prego Garden Veggie Sauce
- 1 small bag, shredded cheddar
- 1 small bag, shredded mozzarella
- 1 large can, sliced black olives
- 1 large, onion
- 1 large, bell pepper
- 1 large can, sliced mushrooms
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or chuck
Boil spaghetti in salted water. Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat. Add onion and bell pepper. Once onion and bell peppers are cooked thoroughly, add sauce, mushrooms, and olives. Let simmer about 10 minutes. Drain noodles and add sauce. Mix well. Pour spaghetti into a casserole dish and sprinkle one layer of each cheese. Let bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Thanks to Prettygorjus for this casserole recipe.Print Recipe