These are both meaty and cheesy. This makes a large number so it is perfect for a party.
Stuffed mushrooms are a party favorite. These stuffed mushrooms don't need to be cooked, so you can save time on this one.
- 2 pounds medium sized fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-1/2 ounces) can deviled ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- pinch black pepper
Rinse, pat dry and remove stems from mushrooms (use in soup, etc), set caps aside. In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, ham, olives, mustard, onion powder, turmeric and black pepper. Spoon or pipe into mushroom caps. Garnish with pimento. This recipe makes about 50 stuffed mushrooms.Print Recipe