This is a delicious starter or for a main course. Sometimes if there is leftovers I also eat it on a bagel.
Rachel Ray’s Swiss and Bacon Dip
Rachel Ray's Swiss and Bacon Dip
Rachel Ray's Swiss and Bacon Dip is a wonderful addition to your next party.
- 4 ounces of Center Cut Low Sodium Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese (Reserve Some for Garnish)
- 1 cup Mayo (you can also use low fat)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 Rounded tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 8 Scallions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- A Handful of Smoked Almonds (coarsely chop)
Mix all ingredients together except of the garnishing cheese and almonds. Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle on extra Swiss cheese. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until dip is golden brown and all ingredients are melted together. Sprinkle on the smoked almonds. Serve with assorted vegetables, crackers and bread.Print Recipe