Corky’s is located in Memphis, you can have good Cole Slaw anytime with this recipe.
Corky’s Cole Slaw
Yield: 12 servings.
Thanks to kirbahashi for this recipe.
Corky's Cole Slaw
Enjoy this regional favorite cole slaw at home.
- 1 medium head of green cabbage -- shredded
- 2 medium carrots -- grated
- 1 green pepper -- finely diced
- 2 tablespoons onion -- grated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Mix vegetables in a bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in another. Mix together and toss well. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours.Print Recipe