This is a delicious recipe. Be warned… it is very filling. In this recipe that is similar to what the Mason Jar served, we have pineapple chunks, mushroom pieces, ham, cheese and more. This is a great recipe to make ahead, and warm up when ready.
Mason Jar Mequite Chicken
Mason Jar Mesquite Chicken
Mason Jar Mesquite Chicken is a great way to serve up your boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast Flattened
- 1 large can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 jar Broiled Mushroom pieces or fresh mushrooms sliced and sautéed in butter
- 1 pound Deli Sliced Honey Ham
- 4 thick slices of Monterey Jack Cheese
- 12 ounces Mesquite Cooking sauce and Marinade
In a large skillet pour in the jar of pineapples with juices and add chicken breast. Cook over medium high heat until the breast are no longer pink in the middle. Remove meat from skillet and discard juices. Arrange breast in a large casserole. Pour mesquite marinade over all the breasts. Evenly divide first mushrooms and then ham onto the top each breast. Top each breast with a thick slice of Monterey Jack cheese. Bake in oven at 350 degrees about 10 min. or until cheese is melted. (You can also do this step in the microwave. It takes about 2 minutes on high!).Print Recipe