A fresh pasta salad makes for a filling and light lunch. This recipe can be flexible, consider using what fresh vegetables you already have in your refrigerator.
Barbara’s Pasta Salad
Barbara's Pasta Salad
This is a tasty salad it makes a great light lunch!
- 1 pound pasta (any shape, I prefer bow ties)
- 1 bottle of Wishbone's Robust Italian dressing
- 2 medium to large skinless boneless chicken breasts, grilled or baked
- 1 head of fresh broccoli
- 1 medium red onion
- 1-2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water
Cook the chicken and pasta until done. Set aside to cool. Prepare all of the veggies, clean and chop in bite size pieces. Chop the cooled chicken into small cubes. Toss all of the chopped veggies, pasta and chicken together then add the entire bottle of Wishbone's Robust Italian dressing, toss again and serve. This will keep up the three days in the fridge covered. This salad can feed up to 6 people as a main dish or 10 people as a side dish.Print Recipe