Looking for an easy to prepare pasta salad that you can make a day or two ahead of time? This is the perfect salad for you.
Yield: 10 servings.
This salad is so easy to make and is a great side to take to any potluck!
- 1 12 ounce box Mostaccioli Noodles (cook as directed and drain)
- 1 cup Salad Oil
- 1 cup white Vinegar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Prepared Mustard
- 1 medium Onion, chopped fine
- 1 (4 ounces) jar Pimentos, drained
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- Optional - tomatoes, capers, chopped red onions
Mix together oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and mustard. Pour this over drained noodles. Mix well and refrigerate 18 hours. Stir occasionally to coat all noodles. This salad gets better as it sits. Raw vegetables could be added to this also.
Recipe comes from Sue A. Mertens Minick from Hazelwood, MO. She actually found this site on the internet! And yes, turns out we are related!Print Recipe