This is my pick from the Sweet Tomatoes Salad Bar Restaurant. It is a great flavorful bean salad. You can make it with common , and it tastes completely different than ordinary bean salads. Our recipe will provide you with a light and healthy side dish option for your next meal.
Sweet Tomatoes Baja Bean and Cilantro
Sweet Tomatoes Baja Bean and Cilantro Salad
This salad is a tasty addition to any meal!
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans (15.5 ounce)
- 1 Can Red Beans (15.5 ounce)
- 1 Can Black Beans (15.5 ounce)
- 1/4 cup Diced Red Onions
- 1/8 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro (compressed in a cup)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Pickled Jalapeno Peppers ( or a little more if you like)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
Rinse and drain red beans, black beans, and garbanzo beans. Add onions, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers. Add dressing and mix well.
Mix well and pour over salad and blend well. Cover and set in refrigerator for a couple of hours to let the flavors blend.Print Recipe