Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon Salad
This is a quick side or a wonderful addition to any party or meal!
- 2 cup dry shell pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can very young peas, drained (important because they are small and crisp)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise - do not use Miracle Whip
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch ranch dressing mix
- 3-4 peeled baby carrots, shredded
- bacon bits (real or fake, fresh cooked or in a can)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Bring water to a rolling boil in a saucepan. Add shell pasta and carrot shreds, allow them to boil, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Drain into a strainer and rinse under cold water.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the peas, the entire packet of ranch dressing mix, bacon bits, onion powder, and mayonnaise. Add pasta and carrots. Stir together until everything is coated with mayo-seasoning mixture. Chill and serve.Print Recipe