Olive Garden Salad is one of the best things about the Olive Garden. The Olive Garden salad is so fresh, and made up just for you. You can make the Olive Garden salad at home; we will show you how. It is easy to make a salad just like the restaurant’s.
Olive Garden Salad
Olive Garden Salad Mix
You can prepare the salad blend just like the Olive Garden does.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Dole American Blend Salad
- 4 or 5 slices red onion (about 1/2 onion)
- 4 to 6 pitted black olives
- 2 to 4 pepperoncini (if you like sweet pepper, use banana peppers)
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1 small tomato, quartered
- Freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing
Chill your salad bowl in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Empty the bag of salad into the bowl. Top the salad with the onion, olives, pepperoncini, croutons, and tomatoes, and croutons. Add some freshly grated cheese, if you like. Add plenty of Olive Garden salad dressing and mix well. Serve immediately.Print Recipe
Click here for the Olive Garden Salad Dressing Video