This is a light and refreshing salad. You can make this easily with items in your pantry. A fellow viewer sent in this recipe. Thanks to the Bratzy Gal for this one.
Luby’s Cafeteria Spaghetti Salad
Luby's Cafeteria Spaghetti Salad
This salad is full of flavor and so easy to make!
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 16 ounce bottle Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes , diced
- parsley sprigs
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, cheese, seeds, seasoned salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion.
Pour over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Garnish with tomatoes and parsley sprigs.Print Recipe