The addition of cottage cheese and pecans makes for a fine gelatin salad. This isn’t too sweet and is perfect for a meal.
Furr’s Light Green Jell-O Salad
Furr's Light Green Jell-O Salad
This salad is a wonderfully sweet addition to any meal!
- 2 Box Lime Gelatin (3 ounce)
- 1 Can Crushed pineapple 20 ounce (drained)
- 16 ounce Carton Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pecans (very finely crushed)
- 1 Carton Whipped Topping 8 ounce (Cool Whip)
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 cup Cold Water
In large mixing bowl empty gelatin. Add the two cups of boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Pour 1 cup cold water into mixture and blend. To mixture add drained crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, and whipped topping. Stir mixture until whipped topping is smooth and blended, there should be no large lumps of topping. Pour into a 13" x 13" pan and sprinkle nuts on top, chill until set.Print Recipe