Anthony’s is a well known Houston Restaurant, they are known for their high quality and delicious food. You can make Caesar salad just like they do with this recipe.
Anthony’s Caesar Salad
Yield: 2 very large servings.
Anthony's Caesar Salad
Anthony's is a well known Houston restaurant.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 heads Romaine Lettuce, cleaned, rinsed and torn in pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Anchovies
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 cup Homemade Croutons
- Freshly ground White Pepper to taste
Dry and chill lettuce in refrigerator. In large wooden bowl, mash garlic with mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, anchovies, and vinegar until smooth. Pour in oil while whisking and mix until smooth. Mix in cheese. Add lettuce croutons. Toss well and serve on chilled salad plates. Offer freshly ground white pepper on top.Print Recipe