Making salsa isn’t hard to do. You can make salsa just like Chilis with our recipe. Canned tomatoes, and canned green chilies make preparing this salsa easy.
You can make fresh salsa in moments, and it will taste just like Chili's restaurant.
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilies (14.5 oz can)
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes (14.5 oz can, plus the juice)
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon jalapenos (canned, diced, not pickled)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
In food processor place jalapenos and onions. Process for just a few seconds. Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin. Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree. Place in covered container and chill. A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.Print Recipe