Making salsa isn’t hard to do. You can make salsa just like Chili’s with our recipe. Canned tomatoes and canned green chiles make preparing this salsa easy. A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavors.
You can make fresh salsa in moments, and it will taste just like Chili's restaurant.
- 4 teaspoons canned diced jalapeño chiles
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Place the jalapeños and onions in a food processor. Process for just a few seconds. Add both cans of tomatoes, the garlic salt, cumin, and sugar. Process until everything is well blended, but do not puree. Place in a container, cover, and chill well before serving.Print Recipe