This is perfect for your chocoholic!
Rocky Road Squares
These are wonderful for the chocolate lovers in your family!
- 1 (21.5 ounce) fudge brownie mix calling for
- 1/2 cup Nestle« Carnation« Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup Nestle« Toll House« Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cup JET-PUFFED« Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using oil and egg(s) except substituting evaporated milk for water. Lightly spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray. Spread into pan. Bake according to package directions; do not over bake. Remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels are soft. Gently spread chocolate. Top with marshmallows and walnuts. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into squares. Serve warm.Print Recipe