love this version of Tuna Noodle Casserole. The Evaporated Milk makes it really creamy.
This tuna casserole is delicious!
- 1 (5 ounces) package Egg Noodles
- 1 (10 3/4 ounces) can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (5 ounces) can Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 (6 ounces) can solid white Tuna in spring water, drained, and flaked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (8.5 ounces) can English Peas
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup tiny Fish-Shaped Crackers
Cook noodles according package directions, drain. Stir in soup and next 6 ingredients, pour into a lightly 8 inch greased square baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle casserole with crackers and bake an additional 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.Print Recipe