This is a casserole that is easier to put together than sandwiches for a whole family. Saurkraut, swiss cheese, Thousand Island Dressing and more make for a tasty dinner. This recipe is by Lynn Ordorf, Pueblo, CO. 1976.
This is an easy casserole to make, and the family will love it!
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoon Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 package (4 ounce) sliced corn beef
- 2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can biscuits
- 2 crisp rye crackers, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
Preheat oven to 425. Spread sauerkraut in bottom of 12 X 8-inch baking dish. Top with tomato, dot dressing over tomatoes. Cover with corned beef, sprinkle cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Open biscuits separate into 6 then separate each into 3 layers; slightly over lap layers on casseroles to from 2 or 3 layers. Sprinkle with crackers and caraway. Bake until biscuits are golden.Print Recipe