This dish can be made lighter than the traditional way.
Ground Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's Pie is so good this recipe makes it even better!
- 3 Large potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 pound frozen corn
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes and mash with buttermilk.
2. Saute ground turkey with a little butter, garlic and onions. Add sage and Salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to large casserole dish and spread evenly.
3. Top evenly with corn then spread mashed potatoes evenly on top. Bake at 350 for about 1/2 hour.Print Recipe