Here is another version of this famous cake, thanks to Connie for sharing this one.
Better Than Sex Cake IV
This cake is always a hit at any party!
- 1 baked German chocolate (or any chocolate cake mix)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 jar Mrs. Richardson's butterscotch caramel fudge
- 1 8 ounce carton whipped topping
- 4 crushed Heath or other toffee and chocolate bar
Bake cake in 9x13 pan according to directions. While hot, poke wholes all over with meat fork or skewer and drizzle with sweetened condensed milk. Let cool completely. Spread carefully with 1/2 jar of Mrs. Richardson's topping. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle top with crushed toffee bars.Print Recipe