This is a great dish to take to a pot luck or for serving up at a celebration. Thanks to Carolyn for this recipe.
This could make a great breakfast dish or a tasty appetizer for a party.
- 1 package Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix- prepare as directed on package
- 1 pound roll sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Picante sauce
- 2 teaspoons parsley
Fry sausage and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; then let cool. Roll dough mixture to 1/4" thick. Spread meat mixture over dough. Roll up like jelly roll. Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Brush top with butter.Print Recipe