This version of the Olive Garden Capellini Pomodoro is the one originally posted on the Olive Garden website. We have noticed that sometimes these aren’t quite the versions that are made in the restaurant.
Olive Garden Capellini
Olive Garden Capellini Pomodoro II
This recipe is easy to make and taste wonderful!
- 8 Medium Tomatoes
- 11 Basil leaves, fresh chopped
- 14 ounce Dry Capellini pasta
- 2 1/2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Chop tomatoes, season with salt, pepper, chopped basil, garlic and oil.
Cook the Capellini in salted boiling water and drain.
Toss with tomato mixture.Print Recipe