Hooters Chicken wing sauce is a wonderful wing sauce. While you may have to provide you own Hooter’s girls, you can make Hooters Chicken Wing Sauce just like the restaurant does. When your wings are done, coat them in this sauce and serve.
Hooters Chicken Wing Sauce
Yield: approximately 2 1/2 cups of hot wing sauce.
Hooters Hot Wing Sauce
Make wing sauce for Hooters hot wings in your own kitchen. It is easy to do.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (3 sticks Butter, softened)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
Mix all ingredients together. This will store well in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Serve this with the Hooter’s Hot Wings.Print Recipe