Easy to put together, and goes well with crackers, veggies, or even on bread. A great dish to bring to a pot luck or a family gathering. I love that you can put this together ahead of time and warm up when you are ready to serve.
Baked Pimento Cheese
Baked Pimento Cheese Spread
Love pimento cheese? You can serve this hot dip that tastes like its famous sandwich.
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 ounce jar diced drained pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces block of extra sharp cheese, grated
- 8 ounces block of sharp cheese, grated
Mix together, spoon into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. (I have an oval corning dish I've been using) as it makes quite a bit.
Bake 20 minutes on 350 degrees.Print Recipe