Here is my personal list of my favorite copycat recipes. Over the years people ask me what are my favorite copycat recipes, and here is my list of my personal favorite recipes. This collection is written in order of restaurant, now the actual blog contains many more recipes, but here are my favorites.
People ask me all of the time what is my favorite recipe. I have to say hands down it is the Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. For me, this was the recipe that got it all started.
Do copycat recipes really taste like restaurant recipes?
- Copycat recipes can taste very similar to restaurant recipes
- Often restaurant recipes are made with common ingredients everyone can find in their kitchen
- You can can duplicate many of your favorite restaurant meals by recreating the recipe at home
- Some restaurant recipes really aren’t special or made with secret ingredients
- Many of the most popular restaurant dishes are really classic dishes that we already know and love
Now let’s get started with the rest of the recipes.